Wednesday, January 9, 2008

2008

I hope you had an amazing Christmas holiday. I definitely did.
Highlights include traveling around Israel for a week : Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Sea of Galilee and Haifa (the last two with my cousin, Patrick).

This is Jerusalem on a walk I took along the wall. I took 300 pictures while I was there. If you want more e-mail me and I'll send you a link to like 50 of them.


Then my family came.



Now, I'm back to work. The girls started making wedding favors (which are beautiful... I'll try to get some pictures) and we hopefully will be able to continue that now that Christmas season is over. And, Today Trix brought up the idea of aerobics classes we'll hopefully get that off the ground. That should be a lot of fun. or more so funny.

I'm sure these next few months are just going to fly by. Keep me posted on what you all are doing. Please pray that God will continue to keep refreshing me in my work and that He will allow me to bear fruit while working with these girls and the kids when school starts back up next week!

No comments: